About Me

My photo
I am a Secondary Math Education major. I transferred from Auburn University (WAR EAGLE)!!! I am originally from Birmingham, Alabama and I miss it up there. I am not a fan of the humidity down here. I cannot wait to graduate so I can give my new baby girl everything she wants (and live to regret it lol)!!!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Comment4Kids: Kiana

This is a picture of three little Native American girls attending a Pow Wow.
I read a blog post by Kiana. She is multicultural; her mother is both European and Native American and her father is African, Native and European American. She is very proud of her Native American heritage. She attends pow wows in the summer. She received her Native American name when she was 1 years-old. She says that her Native American name means sneaky little girl. Kiana is creative and funny. She loves to draw and listen to music. Her favorite artists is Lil Wayne. I told her to never lose her creativity. It will take her places. I, too, share her love for Lil Wayne as an artist. I am excited that she is so positive about her mix heritage and loves it!

1 comment: