About Me

My photo
I am a Secondary Math Education major. I transferred from Auburn University (WAR EAGLE)!!! I am originally from Birmingham, Alabama and I miss it up there. I am not a fan of the humidity down here. I cannot wait to graduate so I can give my new baby girl everything she wants (and live to regret it lol)!!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

!Adíos mis Compañeros!

Picture of young Hispanic girl running with words adios amigos enclosed in two circles.
I really enjoyed meeting all of you and I know I have a couple of lasting friendships here and there. Everyone take care and have a wonderful break. Ms. Averitt... you are the best! Thank you for not being afraid to admit that you do not know something and that we will have to learn it together. Teachers do not know it all and I salute you for admitting it. I hope you feel better. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment